What's new in version 1.3.0
1. When setting "Rollover Text Color" Change to "false" in the flashTicker, the text does wrapping does not change. This problem only existed when publishing for Flash Player 6.
2. The XML and text files are called up new everytime and not from cache.
3. An option has been added to the flashTicker to increase the scroll increment for faster scrolling.
4. ActionScript commands for "setDefaultColor" and "getDefaultColor" now work correctly.
5. Flash 8 compatibility issues have been resolved.
What's new in version 1.2.5
1. Option to position images above or below the text.
2. Adjustable text line spacing.
3. Load XML or text files that do not end in .xml or .txt extensions (for example: .asp).
4. Smoother scrolling and transitions.
What's new in version 1.2.0