Copying/Moving data beween lists
In this tutorial we will be creating two drag and drop lists in which data can be dragged between the two lists.
1. Place two instances of the dndList (BJC DnD) component onto the stage, next to one another and enter a title for each list in the "title" property:
2. Set the required properties in both of these instances, through the component properties panel:
Element mode: Button/Drag Item/Both (this will always work as "drag" when dragging between two lists regardless of the setting).
Element transfer mode: Move/Copy - select whether to move the entery from one list to the other or to copy it.
3. Give the dndList component that's on the left of your stage an instance name of: dnd
4. Now we'll add the elements dynamically to the dndList that's on the left. Enter the following ActionScript code onto the main timeline, in the first frame in which the dndList appears:
5. Test your movie (ctrl-enter) and you should be able to drag the items between the two lists.