Using the Map tab you can position objects in the world by dragging the object around the map.
1. If you have not already done so you should first complete the Basic Tutorial, then open the file you created.
2. Select the 3DEnvironment component on the stage and press Alt+F7 to open the Component Inspector panel. Click on the Map tab.
3. By selecting Top view or Side view from the comboBox in the top left of the panel you can change your view of the 3D environment. Top view is the default and shows the x and z planes, the side view shows the y and z planes.
4. The blue circle represents your object in your environment. The triangle represents the camera. Drag the object and the camera around the map to change their positions.
Note that holding the cursor over a blank area of the map, clicking and dragging will move the map around.
5. Press Ctrl+S (Win) or Cmnd+S (Mac) to save your file and Ctrl+Enter (Win) or Cmnd+Enter (Mac) to test your file.