You can use the Control tab in Component Inspector panel to set the controls for camera and world movement.
1. If you have not already done so, you should complete the Basic Tutorial. Once you have done so, open the file that you created.
2. Select your 3DEnvironment component on the stage and with it still selected press Alt+F7 to open the Component Inspector panel. Click the Control tab.
3. Click the comboBox in the top left corner and select which type of movement you wish to enter the controls for. Move Camera is used to set the controls for moving the view of the environment. Rotate World is used to set the keys for rotating the environment. Mouse Event allows you to enter actions for the mouse wheel event. For the purposes of this tutorial select Rotate World.
4. To assign a key to an action, tick the actions checkbox, then select the action's text field and press the key you wish to assign the action to. The name of the key will then appear in the text field. Repeat this process for all the keys you wish to assign actions to.
Note that if you change your mind about adding an action you can uncheck the relevant checkbox to cancel the action.
5. The default speed for each of the actions is 100 pixels per frame. To adjust the speed change the speed value below the action's key text field.
6. Press Ctrl+S (Win) or Cmnd+S (Mac) to save your file and Ctrl+Enter (Win) or Cmnd+Enter (Mac) to test your file.
Press and hold the keys you entered in step 4 to rotate your environment.