To open: Click on any thumbnail. To close: Click on open image or any thumbnail.
To open: Click on any thumbnail to load the swf movie. To close: Click on open swf or any thumbnail.
* Blur is automatically enabled when separate images are defined for the thumbnail and large images. ComboBoxes and slider are not included. They are part of our Bit Component Set
** In this example, the large image has been set to fill the stage
- Display thumbnails of images, SWFs or movie clips in a grid or pyramid like layout
- Built-in blur effect for smooth transitions from low res to high res content
- Layout options: top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right
- Number of columns and rows can be manually or automatically set when using the grid layout
- Content, menu items and settings may be defined through XML, Component Inspector or ActionScript
- Automatically resizes thumbnails and content to desired size
- Option to use the same or different files for thumbnails and large content
- Customizable zoom and easing speeds
- Built-in skinnable preloader for thumbnails and main content
- Supports all Flash image formats
- ActionScript events for: onOpen, onOpenComplete, onClose, onCloseComplete
- Comprehensive ActionScript API
- Light weight: AS2=20Kb, AS3=32kb
Examples of parameter settings in the Component Inspector
gridNavigation-AS2: Macromedia Flash 8 Professional or Adobe Flash CS3/CS4 for authoring (Windows or Mac). Movies using this component must be published for Flash Player 8, 9 or 10, ActionScript 2.0.
gridNavigation-AS3: Adobe Flash CS3 or CS4 for authoring (Windows or Mac). Movies using this component may only be published for Flash Player 9 or 10, ActionScript 3.0.