The flashTooltip component allows you to easily add a descriptive window that appears when the user moves their mouse over Flash buttons or movie clips. The tooltip may contain text, images or SWF's. Includes 5 built-in opening and closing effects. Fully customizable.
Click here to view an interactive demo. Roll your mouse over the button on the left to see the flashTooltip appear. Use the controls on the right to change the look and feel of the tooltip.
- Works with buttons and movie clips
- Displays images, text and SWF's
- Built-in opening and closing effects
- Square or rounded corners
- Customizable borders, colors, text, padding, opacity
- Supports pixel fonts and HTML text
- Follow mouse pointer or appear at fixed position
- Custom alignment and image position options
- Adjustable in and out delay times
- Supports sound
- Drag and drop, easy to use
- Complete Actionscript API
- Only 8kb
This screenshot shows the properties that can be set in the Component Inspector.AS2: Macromedia Flash MX 2004/Flash 8, or Adobe Flash CS3/CS4/CS5 for authoring (Windows or Mac). Movies using this component may be published for either Flash Player 7, 8, 9 or 10, ActionScript 2.0.
Click to view
Click to view
AS3: Adobe Flash CS3/CS4/CS5 for authoring (Windows or Mac). Movies using this component may be published for either Flash Player 9 or 10, ActionScript 3.0.