Creates simple Flash poll voting systems with a single question and multiple answers. Data is stored in an XML file, without the need for a database. Uses browser cookies and Flash's shared object to prevent voting more than once from the same computer. Fully skinnable.Click on the checkboxes below to vote and see the results of the sample polls. For demo purposes, these examples allow for multiple votes. The polls can be customized to suit your look (e.g. colors, gradients, rounded corners, shadows, fonts, spacing, etc.). To test again, press the refresh button in your browser.
Price: $34.95 - Buy now
- Edit the poll question and answers in an XML file, without editing the .fla
- Poll results bar colors are edited in an XML file
- Unlimited number of options to poll questions
- No database required - all data is stored in an XML file on the webserver
- Built-in FlashVars integration to specify a different XML file without republishing your SWF
- Cookie and Shared Object support to prevent multiple voting from a single computer
- Option to display the number of votes in the results
- Adjustable tween speed for results animation
- Fully skinnable and easy to configure
- Only 6kb
Display options and settings in the Component Inspector.Macromedia Flash 8 (standard or professional) or Adobe Flash CS3 for authoring (Windows or Mac). Movies using this component must be published for Flash Player 7, 8 or 9, ActionScript 2.0. To use the gradient style of result bars, your movie must be published for Flash Player 8 or higher. The webserver hosting the designersPoll must support PHP 4.3.1 (or higher) or ASP.
Click to view
Click to view